connect event!- FEBRUARY 11, 2020 @ pga tour superstore
Friends of First Tee Broward are invited to “Connect” at the PGA Tour Superstore in Plantation for a business and social networking event aimed to bring together those impacting the youth (and veterans) of Broward County. Please join us to learn more about how The First Tee of Broward is serving the children and veterans of our community.
Hors d’oeuvres, water, soda, beer and wine provided.
Date: Tuesday, Febuary 11, 2020
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Attire: Business Casual or Golf Attire
Location: 8101 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324
Click HERE to RSVP!
2020 marathon golf starts now!
Our Chapter has partnered with the Seminole Region of the Club Managers Association’s annual fundraiser-Marathon Golf. All dollars raised are paid directly to our chapter and stay in your local community to deliver programming to students Kindergarten to 12th grade, children with special needs and veterans. CMAA matches up to an additional $5,000 to our chapter.
PARTICIPATE AS A PLAYER?
• All golfers solicit lump sum or per holes played pledges through our website (typically $1-$3 per hole pledged).
• Our Marathon Golf website lists all golfers and shows a leader board of the money raised.
• We ask clubs and corporations to create teams of employees to play.
• Interested in playing as an individual or team? CLICK HERE
INTERESTED IN DONATING TO SUPPORT MARATHON GOLF?
Interested in donating to support Marathon Golf?
Text “#BDGOLF” to 44-321 or CLICK HERE
DONATE YOUR GOLF COURSE FOR A DAY?
• Our chapter will also recruit and bring other golfers to play if possible.
• Local clubs donate their course to Marathon Golfers for one day in mid to late May and they play as many holes as possible.
• Clubs promote Marathon Golf to the members through the newsletter and other outlets. The pledge can be charged through their member club accounts.
For questions, please contact:
Jack Bloomfield at (954) 740-0622 or email@example.com OR Drew DiAlberto at (754) 207-2906